EFFECTIVE ULTRAVIOLET STERILISER
The convenient UV-BEAM DEVICE keeps your speed point devices free from dangerous bacteria, moulds, protozoa parasites, viruses and a variety of yeasts.
Research by the University of Arizona found that the average keypad has 400 times more bacteria than the average toilet seat.
Frequently asked questions:
IS THE UV-BEAM SAFE FOR YOUR BODY?
UV Light that Is safe for humans but bad for bacteria and viruses. The low power dosage of UVC radiation combined with short exposure time makes the UV-BEAM very safe for humans.
BENEFITS OF UVC TECHNOLOGY
- Defeats micro-organisms
- Proven effective against viruses, bacteria, moulds and spores.
- Protects against micro-organism growth
- Reliable disinfection
- Make your store more attractive to improve customer and employee satisfaction
- Ensure a positive shopping experience with superior light quality and eye comfort
- Disinfection effect is directly related to UV dose (intensity and exposure time of micro-organisms).
- Easy and cost-effective
- UVC installations have low capital and operation costs and are easy to operate and maintain.
How do you KNOW if YOUR UV sterilizer is working?
Get a fluorescent strip lamp or a compact fluorescent lamp. Hold the UVC lamp close to the fluorescent lamp without the fluorescent lamp switched on/plugged in. If the phosphor in the fluorescent lamp glows, this suggests that your UV lamp is producing UV.
The UV-BEAM is an investment in the safety of your customers and staff because even when COVID 19 is over, it will still be an essential disinfectant for your devices.
How the device works:
Click on the video to watch or download for sharing:
KEY FEATURES OF THE DEVICE:
Skilful compact design
Available in two models
UV-BEAM roam integrated battery for portability
UV-BEAM fixed, runs off mains
Runs completely autonomous
Integrated audio beeper and LED status indicators
The latest in UVC technology used for germicidal disinfection of "high-touch" areas
Compatible with most devices and surfaces
No more sanitiser spray necessary
Kills unwanted bio-matter in seconds
IR proximity sensing for user detection